Pickwell Barton Cottage
- Sleeps 2-6, Changeover Friday
- A fabulous 15 min walk across our fields to Putsborough beach
- Situated on the farm with ample parking.
- 3 bedrooms (2 double - 1 has a vanity unit ,1 twin)
- Lounge with Open Fire
- Free view T.V, - DVD player with small DVD library.
- Downstairs toilet
- Downstairs family bathroom with shaver point
- Linen, towels and electric included
- Dishwasher - Washing machine - Tumble dryer
- Fridge/ Freezer, Electric oven and hob
- Large walk in larder
- Microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere
- Radio / CD player - Cot / Highchair
- Putsborough beach car park pass included.
- Double glazed and oil centrally heated.
- Large lawn enclosed garden.
- Patio with picnic table & lighting - BBQ
- Short breaks available out of season please ask Jane.
- Outside Tap
This spacious, yet cozy cottage was for the old coachman so that he could be close to his horses (the barn next door is still there, but is no longer used for his horses but to store the Combine)!
Enjoy listening to the sea and watching the abundance of wildlife in their natural habitats. The magnificent sunset over Lundy Island can be seen from our field just a short walk from the cottage.
An ideal location for touring North Devon, with many wonderful places to visit including all of our fabulous surfing beaches, Saunton, Croyde, Putsborough and Woolacombe. Our beautiful Exmoor National Park is just a 30 minute drive away.