Understated award-winning luxury
Home away from Home
Arrival and Car Park Facilities
Pickwell Barton is a working farm and guests will experience this from time to time, lambs bleeping, tractors working in the fields, quad bike with farmer and dogs on board checking the sheep, along with all other aspects of farm life. Andrew, Jane & Peter, along with Ken and Sheila (Andrew’s parents) live and work the farm daily and whilst we always try to greet our guest personally on arrival, this is sometimes not possible. So, if for any reason we can’t be here, arrangements will be made with you to ensure your arrival is smooth and hassle free. The cottages, each have their own parking areas, enough for 3 cars.
Arrival time 4 pm, Departure time 10 am
- Changeover day Friday/Saturday
- Arrival 4pm
- Departure 10am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary car parking for Putsborough Beach.
- Ground floor bedrooms.
- Linen, towels, tea towels, heating and electricity.
- Dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Cot and highchair, hair dryer.
- Fridge and freezer.
- Microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere, electric blender.
- Electric cooker and ceramic hob.
- Patio table and chairs, BBQ with charcoal.
- Natural spring water with each property has its own treatment unit.
- Fully double glazed and centrally heated.
- Wood Burner. Logs provided.
- Outside tap, barn to hang wetsuits/boards/bikes etc.
- Short breaks available out of the main season.
- Welcome Hamper.... fresh flowers, bottle of wine, tea, coffee, sugar, milk, our fresh farm eggs (if my ladies are laying!), fairy liquid, dishcloth, dishwasher tablets, washing powder, foil, cling film and any other little things I think will make your holiday with us more special!